Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them
carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught
using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be
eligible for any kind of refund.
3. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and
assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of members are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles,
wrappers, etc) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by
them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such a situation,
organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air-conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis
to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught
with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents
and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the
company, group leader, and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not
be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond
the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary
would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the
best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges do apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, a 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
12: In case of a refund, the Company will make a refund within 6 working days..
13. The Paramount Adventure Club is an Independent and Private Organization. we do not have any link or
agreement with any University or Institute.
14. Organizers reserve the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiace.
15. The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in transport is strictly prohibited.
17. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate/regret any participant due to indiscipline,
18. Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully