TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
SECTION 1: Change of plan
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, management will not be held responsible in any case.
- Due to situations like; weather, local politics, transport, best interest of client or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of management can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary; management will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- In case of any alternations in plan, we will try our best to visit other main points.
SECTION 2: Strictly Prohibited
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Management reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- A member needs to have prior permission before taking pictures of other members. (Especially females) (If found guilty of taking pictures without consent the memory card will be confiscated permanently)
SECTION 3: Respect and Privacy
- Taking care of everyone’s dignity and privacy is our first priority.
Senior Citizens and females should be given special respect and privacy privileges in all circumstances.
- Respect and privacy of transgender should be taken care of as much as the rest.
- The priority seats are reserved for: senior citizen, physically disabled/injured, pregnant women, and family with infants.
- Locals’ norms and traditions should be respected at all times.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care Garbage (tins, water bottles, wrappers etc.) Shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
SECTION 4: Rights of Management
- Due to any reason Paramount have a right to merge their clients with another reputed tourism company.
- Management reserves the right to assign or shuffle seats in the Coaster/HI roof.
- Management reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media (if anyone have concerns then we will blur their face)
- The decision of the food menu will be completely in the hands of the management.
SECTION 5: Out of the Ordinary
- Paramount will not pay any vehicle charges in case of Road Closed due to heavy snowfall or landslide.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioning of the vehicle could be turned off to prevent from overheating.
- As we know vehicle is machinery so, if it breaks down at any point for any reason, then the management will not be responsible for that.
- In case of damage of vehicle, hotels and the club’s equipment i.e. trekking sticks, rain coats, rafting pedals, shoes and many others by any of the participants, the particular participant will be held responsible and payable for that damaged.
- The check-out time of the hotels is at 12:00 PM and check-in time is at 2:00 PM. So if the tour arrives ahead of time, all the participants will be patiently wait for the rooms.
SECTION 6: Insurance & Natural disasters
- Travel insurance is not covered in the tour price. You can arrange travel insurance with your preferred insurance company.
- We will try our possible level best to care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of unforeseen events like land sliding, any extra costs incurred won’t be the responsibility of the management.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, management will not be held responsible in any case.
- Tours inherit the risks of injuries or health issues at times. Participants need to consider these risks before booking their trips. In case of any mishap, injury or accident, the management will not be held responsible in any form.
- All activities shall be done by members on their own accord and Paramount will not be responsible for any mishaps whatsoever
- Paramount shall not be responsible for anything not mentioned explicitly.
SECTION 7: Cancellation & Booking Policy
- When you make a booking, kindly view terms & conditions which reflects the cancellation, refund with booking terms & conditions. If you find difficulty in cancelling, you can get the same cancelled by calling our numbers. Cancellation of your request may require a minimum processing time, subject to specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of tour.
- There may be a full cancellation penalty on our booked tours, which are cancelled after the cancellation deadline mentioned in the terms and conditions.
- You agree to bear the full cost of any booking, cancellation fees for any services booked but not utilized for any reason. In some cases, Paramount may charge cancellation or amendment fees in addition to those imposed by travel service providers.
- Paramount reserves the right to decline any booking for any reason and shall not be held liable for any resulting claims of losses or compensation. In such an event, Paramount shall refund to you all Non-utilized money collected from you for that.
- For bookings, which have already been paid by you, when cancelled, refunds will be made (based on the refund policy, mentioned in terms and conditions, while making the booking). For corporate/customized tour, it may take between 15-25 working days for the amount to get credited into your account. Refund policies may vary for every tour and service.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges will be applied.
- 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges will be applied.
- 3 days or more, 50% cancellation charges will be applied.
- 7 days or more, 30% cancellation charges will be applied.
- No amount will be refunded if any person leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
- Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully.
– – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – –Thank You for Stopping By– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –